The printer has been obtained and I have decided on the Corsets and Crinolines whalebone stay and the panniers d’acier a charnieres.
I am going to end up using cable ties instead of boning and 16 gauge wire instead of hoop wire due to my constraints in Turkey. I do have access to great fabrics so I am not worried about the quality and I will be using a twill instead of coutil. There is a wide selection of ribbon so I am going to try and find velvet but I will do my best.
Next step is going to be getting a cheap sheet and making a mockup of the bodice. Our shipment with the sewing machines should be here in a couple weeks and I will see what I can get done with the hand crank I got for Christmas!